terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2008

" Morangos com Açucar "


Thou I'm not young anymore,I'm an huge fan of this particular Tv show which is about the day to day life of the teenagers.This Tv show helps me to understand and to get to know their habits and behaviors either in school or in family.Altogether,is about their issues and perspective of life.The Tv show " Morangos com Açucar "has been a great help when it comes to get to know a bit better this generation,which is more independent and much more updated then mine ever was, and has helped me with dealing with a teenage son, who I try to educate the best I can, hoping he won't become a young rebel... Today, 1st of December, I felt very flattered to share the company of a young talent of that Tv show. He plays " Nuno " in the Tv show " Morangos com Açucar " and also plays " Rui " on the daily soap opera from Portuguese Tv channel " TVI" which is called " Flôr do Mar ".I didn't even know that in fact he lives in the same village then I do! That makes me really proud.
To him I wish:
A Holy Christmas, and I hope you have a wonderful happy long life!
Lots of love and congratulations to you SISLEY DIAS!
Your fan,
Lurdes.

Apesar de já não ser uma jovem, sou fã de uma série televisiva que retrata a vida quotidiana dos jovens.Esta série ajuda-me a compreende-los melhor, a conhecer os seus hábitos , comportamentos, tanto nas escolas como fora delas, e também no seio familiar.Em suma, os seus problemas e vivências. A série "Morangos com Açucar "têm na verdade me ajudado a conhecer melhor esta geração, mais informada e mais independente, que a minha, e ensinado como devo lidar com um filho ainda adolescente, que tento educar da melhor maneira, na esperança de que ele não se torne um jovem rebelde...Hoje dia 1 de Dezembro, senti-me lisongeada, por poder partilhar a companhia de um jovem talento que integra o elenco dos " Morangos com Açucar " encarnando papel de " Nuno ", e também na novela " Fôr doMar " no papel de " Rui ", que passa diáriamente no canal televisivo português " TVI ".
Afinal o jovem actor habita na mesma vila que eu, o que me deixa bastante orgulhosa!!!
Para ele!!!
Votos de um santo Natal, e que seja muito feliz por toda a sua vida!!!
Beijinhos e muitas felecidades para ti " SISLEY DIAS "
Sua fã Lurdes....

1 comentário:

Sandra Carvalho disse...

Oh pá cota toda babada!!!!LOL!
You and a tv star uh?! ;)
You naughty lady!!!LOL!
xoxo